Cigna salud reembolso blue
The basic reimbursement product that enables you to choose any doctor or hospital in the world.
Cigna Salud Reembolso Blue is the high quality reimbursement insurance product that gives you a free choice of any doctor and hospital in the world for outpatient, surgical and inpatient consultations. The reimbursement limit is 80% and you have a sum assured of €75,000 per year.
- Hospital and outpatient emergencies.
- Primary Care on an outpatient basis and at home..
- Access to all medical and surgical specializations, with unlimited consultations.
- Hospitalization and Surgery: 365 days of hospitalization (except psychiatry, 60 days)
- ICU, unlimited days of hospitalization.
- Access to Cigna's hospital network in the USA for serious illnesses diagnosed on a face-to-face basis in Spain and subject to authorization by Cigna, with a limit of €120,205.
- Preventive medicine: Prevention programme for colorectal cancer and coronary artery disease risk, annual gynaecological screening, dental programme for pregnant women and regular infant development consultations, among others.
- Supplementary Diagnostic Tools: PET/CT, magnetic resonance imaging, clinical tests, etc.
- Innovative Therapeutic Methods such as physiotherapy and rehabilitation, speech therapy and phoniatry, aerosol therapy, ventilation therapy, oxygen therapy, etc.
- Maternity and Newborn care: Follow-up of pregnancy, preparation for childbirth, newborn's medical expenses for the first 7 days of life provided that the baby remains hospitalized in the same facility and the birth was covered by Cigna.
- Basic Dental cover at no additional cost, that includes: initial visits, simple tooth extractions, periapical X-rays, an orthopantomogram and an annual oral hygiene exam from a team of highly qualified dentists located throughout Spain, Portugal and Andorra.
- Cigna Services +Salud at special prices: laser refractive surgery, health and/or sports checks, infertility treatments, quitting smoking, cosmetic treatments, etc.
* Second medical opinion, 24-hour Telemedicine service, emergencies when travelling in another country and dental programme for pregnant women, among others.